Firestarter Podcast 11 - Part 2 of Creating a Nurse-led Social Enterprise in Health
This is the Firestarter Podcast which is the world's first podcast for social enterprises in health.
This podcast is the second of a 5-part workshop on "How to create a nurse-led social enterprise in health" run by Dave Dawes from Entreprenurses Community Interest Company. If you would like to attend future versions of this free course, please click here.
The podcast covers:
- Pros and cons of different legal structures of social enterprises
- Setting up a company can be quick an easy
- Guide to Community Interest Companies and asset locks
- The key difference between "limited by shares" and "limited by guarantee"
- How equity investment works and why it won't work with some company structures
- There is no perfect model and how to judge your legal adviser
- How to judge a business advisor
- Why most directors get struck off
Podcast 11 - This can be downloaded here (31 Mb)