Mastering Time Management
Do you want to reduce the amount of time that you waste each week? Do you find yourself running out of time and feeling stressed? Would you like to create more time in order to do the things you really matter to you? Do you feel that you are working harder and harder but sometimes acheiving very little? Are you struggling in getting things done? Then this course is for you.
This course will help you develop a practical strategy for dealing effectively with your workload, priorities and work/life balance.
- Learn how your time is stolen by pointless activities
- Regain a sense of control over your time and your job role
- Lower your stress levels by giving yourself more time in the week
- Be more confident and competent in your current role at work
- Reduce time wasted in meetings and dealing with email and paperwork
- Acheive a much healthier work-life balance
This course will contain the following topics:
- Cutting time at meetings
- Stop doing pointless tasks
- Managing interruptions
- Creating a plan to reclaim your time
- Making better quality decisions and solving problems
- Goal setting
- Meeting targets
- Email management
- Prioritising paperwork
- Saying no to the organisation in a professional assertive way
The next course will take place on Tuesday 15th July 2008 in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire.
To book on this course, please fill in the form below: