Have you ever been asked to present at conferences or speak to the trust board? Find out how to do it with style and conquer your fears. This day will help you find your natural style, hone your skills and help you feel able to present magically.
- Demonstrate improved confidence in a range of presentation settings
- Understand and achieve your own presentation style
- Be able to deal with nerves and engage an audience
- Learn how to sell an idea or a service through presentations
- Understand what audiences want and how to completely engage with them
- Create additional income as a professional speaker
This course will contain the following topics:
- Presenting at conferences, interviews, workshops and committees
- Using powerpoint, keynote, flipcharts and overhead projectors
- Avoiding "death by powerpoint"
- Dealing with nerves
- Engaging audiences
- Using humour and adding impact
- Using handouts
- Helping them remember
- Raising your local and national profile
The next course will take place on Monday 9th June 2008 in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire.
This course is currently FULL but if you want to join the waiting list (in case of cancellations) then please fill in the form below: