We can never really understand why really good business support is so expensive and free support is often so rubbish. Whether you are thinking of setting up as an entrepreneur, whether you have just started a social enterprise or whether you have been going for a few years, we hope you will find some useful resources. Web-based resources will never replace face-to-face personal support but you can access these whenever and wherever you are and hopefully they can provide most of what you need.
Some of our most recent additions are:
- So why does everyone want to be a social entrepreneur?
- Why is most free business support so terrible?
- How to make presentatins for funding
If you have suggestions for new content, resources or information, then please pop it in our suggestion box. The current most popular suggestions for this section are:
- How do I get funding to start up a new business?
- What legal structure do I need?
- How do I create a company?
- What kind of bank account do I need